OPEN BOARD POSITIONS
- Develops strategy to maintain or increase membership;
- Is responsible for appointing and coordinating the work of one or more committees to welcome to the club’s area newly-arrived alumnae and to organize alumnae by class or decade or such other membership breakdown as the board may direct;
- Prepares and publishes a new club directory when directed by the board;
- May opt in to receiving quarterly change of address reports -- please contact the Alumnae Office.
For more information, go to Membership Chair.
Website Manager (database)
- Provide guidance for best practices and tools as related to the WCLA website design and funcionality.
- Collect and create database information on active alumnae in the WCLA club.
- Support officers and board with IT-related communications.
- Design programs which appeal to the club diverse constituency and to plan the year's calendar of events;
- Inform the Alumnae Office of plans and activities by forwarding copies of all newsletters and special reports.
- C0-Chair Faculty Speaker Program.